BX - Heavy-Duty Convection Heater
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ BX Heavy-Duty Convection Heater is ideal for industrial applications where a rugged and dependable heat source is required, including factory offices, crane cabs, ticket booths, guard houses, repair shops, shipping rooms, trains and streetcars. Please note that this unit is not intended for use in hazardous locations.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- low density stainless steel sheathed heating elements for extended life
- 14 gauge steel perforated enclosure to withstand even the most hostile industrial environment; standard scratch resistant black wrinkle baked enamel finish
- symmetrical design allows the terminal box to be located at the left or right side of the heater
- includes combination brackets suitable for wall or floor mounting (shipped separately)
- standard units ship with built-in thermostat; units without controls for connection to a remote switch available
- standard voltages range from 120V to 600V; some voltages not available for certain heater styles
- standard wattages of 2kW or 3kW available
- standard available lengths of 26 1/2" or 40"
- available in 1 or 3 phase
- CSA & C/US approved; GOST approved for global markets