OKA-C - Infrared Radiant Heater (Process Heating, Single Tubular Element - Calrod® type*)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKA-C Infrared Radiant Heater with Single Tubular Element (Calrod® type*) is designed for conveyorized or batch type process heating applications that require far infrared for drying or curing where a small, economical unit is preferred. The heating element features a mineral insulated alloy sheath, which enables the uit to withstand splashing and vibration.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- 45° or 60° spread
- anodized and chemically brightened extruded aluminum reflector
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 0.95 kW to 3.8 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 120V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 29" to 71"; standard heated lengths range from 20" to 62"
- standard shipping weights range from 2.5 lbs to 6.2 lbs (1.1 kg to 2.8 kg)
- CSA & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets