WX Series - Explosion-Proof Infrared Gas Catalytic Heater (Standard Unit)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Cata-Dyne
Cata-Dyne™ WX Series Explosion-Proof Infrared Gas Catalytic Heaters are the industry standard for space or spot heating applications in hazardous environments. These include comfort heating for industrial buildings and installations, freeze protection for equipment and components, and drying or curing processes.
WX Heaters are available in over 20 different cabinet sizes (all 3" deep), with gas, electrical and accessory connections on the back of the heaters. The explosion-proof catalytic technology used in the WX Series is the most efficient in the industrial heating market, and the versatility and reliability of the WX has made it the heater of choice for many customers throughout the world.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- models range from 1,250-60,000 BTU/hr and 12-600V
- 300 series stainless steel heater box protects against corrosion
- proprietary Cata-Dyne™ explosion-proof catalyst pad
- standard 3/4" NPT gas connections
- explosion-proof electrical junction box with standard 3/4" NPT connections
- designed to operate on either natural gas or propane
- does not require electrical power to operate once started
- heater contains no moving parts and is designed to operate indefinitely when supplied with air and clean fuel
- CSA, FM and CE/ATEX approved for use in Hazardous Locations; GOST approved for global markets