OKA-R - Infrared Radiant Heater (Process Heating, Hairpin Tubular Element w/ Moisture Resistant Terminal Housing)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKA-R Infrared Radiant Heater with Hairpin Tubular Element and Moisture Resistant Terminal Housing is designed for outdoor industrial process heating applications where humidity and/or moisture is a factor or indoor/outdoor applications where periodic washdowns will occur. Examples include defrosting soil before pouring concrete, curing concrete during winter construction and thawing ore and coal in railroad cars.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- 60° spread
- anodized and chemically brightened extruded aluminum reflector
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 1.1 kW to 6.5 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 120V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 18.25" to 75.25"; standard heated lengths range from 14" to 71"
- standard shipping weights range from 2.9 lbs to 10.4 lbs (1.3 kg to 4.7 kg)
- optional wire guard available
- CE approved; GOST approved for global markets