OKH-R - Infrared Radiant Heater (Comfort Heating, Hairpin Tubular Element w/ Moisture Resistant Terminal Housing)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKH-R Infrared Radiant Heater with Hairpin Tubular Element and Moisture Resistant Terminal Housing is ideal for general purpose indoor and outdoor comfort heating applications, particularly in conditions where moisture and/or humidity may be a factor, or where periodic washdown may be required. The unit provides a high heat concentration, minimizing the number of heaters required. Please note that this unit does not have a tilting fixture; instead sliding mounting pads with hooks are provided.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- 60° spread
- extruded aluminum, anodized and chemically brightened reflectors
- eyebolts supplied for chain mounting
- may be surface mounted to recessed outlet box
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 1.6 kW to 6.5 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 208V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 23.25" to 75.25"; standard heated lengths range from 19" to 71"
- shipping weights range from 6.3 lbs to 15.6 lbs (2.9 kg to 7.1 kg)
- optional wire guard available (as pictured)
- UL & CULUS certified; CE approved; GOST approved for global markets