OKH-C - Infrared Radiant Heater (Comfort Heating, Incoloy® Tubular Element - Calrod® type*)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKH-C Infrared Radiant Heater with Incoloy® Tubular Element is ideal for indoor comfort heating applications where good temperature control and a larger, rugged unit is required but the light emitted from a quartz lamp would be undesirable, such as arenas, factory work stations and isolated service booths. The deep reflector results in better radiation at greater mounting heights.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- choice of 45° or 70° energy spreads
- extruded aluminum, anodized and chemically brightened reflectors
- tilting accessories not required; units ship with swivel bracket and set screw adjustment
- eyebolts supplied for chain mounting
- may be surface mounted to recessed outlet box
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 0.95 kW to 3.8 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 120V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 31.5" to 73.5"; standard heated lengths range from 20" to 62"
- standard shipping weights range from 7.7 lbs to 17.3 lbs (3.5 kg to 7.9 kg)
- UL & CULUS certified; CSA & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets