DIT - Insert Air Duct Heater (Non-Finned Tubular Elements - Calrod® type*)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ DIT Insert Air Duct Heater with non-finned tubular (Calrod® type*) elements is designed for use in comfort heating applications, such as make-up air heating, air pre-heating, air handling equipment, fan coils, terminal reheating, multi-zone reheating, heat pump auxiliary systems and return air heating.
The non-finned incoloy® element design should be chosen where high humidity or slightly corrosive contaminants may be present in the air stream, as this type of element features higher corrosion-resistance than the finned element design. Unlike open coil designs, duct heaters fitted with tubular elements are not subject to hazards of electrical shock, which allows installation closer to a register or grille.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- primary linear cutout, 160°F (71°C), 277/600 VAC, 25/10 AMP non-inductive
- secondary linear cutout, manual reset complete with backup magnetic contactor on units under 300V, 30 kW and less, 225°F (107°C), 277/600 VAC, 25/10 AMP non-inductive
- a wide range of optional auxiliary duct heater controls available either as factory installed on the duct heater or as an EEMAC rated control panel for wall mount, including bulb holders, silent contactors, SCR controllers, switches, magnetic contactors and more
- available for supply voltages up to 600 V, 3 phase
- frame fabricated from 16-gauge satin-coat steel
- CSA, C/US & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets