C - Cartridge Heater
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ C Cartidge Heater represents the highest commercial grade of heater available on the market today. They feature high grade nickel chromium resistance wire uniformly wound on a premium quality MgO core and welded to termination points; the core is then carefully centered in a compacted and MgO-filled high temperature 321 stainless steel casing, and stranded leads with silicon-impregnated mica glass insulation are fixed to the termination points.
These heaters offer a convenient and efficient means of heating metal dies, platens, molds, heat sealing tools, hot plates and more. Most units can also be fitted with threaded bushings for liquid heating applications.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- available to fit hole diameters ranging from 1/4" to 1 19/64"
- standard available lengths range from 1" to 36", depending on hole diameter and wattage selected; lengths up to 100" available on custom order
- standard available wattages range from 30W to 4.7kW, depending on hole diameter and heater length selected; special wattages available on custom order
- available in standard voltages of 120V or 240V; special voltages available on custom order
- special sheath/casing materials available on custom order
- moisture-resistant welded end cap provides a gas tight seal; optional lead wire construction includes silicon potting, teflon seals and teflon leads
- standard 10" fibreglass insulated nickel leads; special lead lengths or spliced extended leads available on custom order
- optional armoured cable or wire mesh sleeving for mechanical protection of lead wires
- optional thermocouple available
- optional ground wire available