OKD-L - Infrared Radiant Heater (Comfort Heating, Quartz Lamp Element, Double Reflector)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKD-L Infrared Radiant Heater with Quartz Lamp Element and Double Reflector is ideal for indoor comfort heating applications where, in addition to the heat emitted, the light emitted could also be useful. Examples include warehouses, hangars and loading docks. This heater is also well suited for outdoor comfort heating applications where more intense heat is required, such as snow melting, hotel entrances, inter-building walkways, etc. Please note that OKD-L units are suitable for horizontal mounting only.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- double reflector unit using OKH fixtures
- contains one element per reflector for maximum reflector efficiency
- choice of 45° or 70° energy spreads
- extruded aluminum, anodized and chemically brightened reflectors
- tilting accessories not required; units ship with swivel bracket and set screw adjustment
- eyebolts supplied for chain mounting
- may be surface mounted to recessed outlet box
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 1 kW to 7.6 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 120V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 16.5" to 49.7"; standard heated lengths range from 5" to 38"
- standard shipping weights range from 9.0 lbs to 22.1 lbs (4.1 kg to 10 kg)
- UL & CULUS certified; CSA & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets