DFF - Flanged Air Duct Heater (Finned Tubular Elements - Calrod® type*)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ DFF Flanged Air Duct Heater with finned tubular (Calrod® type*) elements is designed for use in comfort heating applications, such as make-up air heating, air pre-heating, air handling equipment, fan coils, terminal reheating, multi-zone reheating, heat pump auxiliary systems and return air heating.
The finned tubular elements are constructed using a steel tube with corrugated steel fins wrapped around it and brazed together, which increases the heat transfer surface of the element, resulting in a lower operating temperature than non-finned tubular designs and a more economical heater.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- optional auxiliary duct heater controls available either as factory installed on the duct heater or as an EEMAC rated control panel for wall mount
- available for supply voltages up to 600 V, 3 phase
- frame fabricated from 16-gauge satin-coat steel
- approved for horizontal duct installation where maximum inlet air temperature does not exceed 25°C (77°F) and maximum rating does not exceed 120 kW
- CSA, C/US & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets