OKD-C - Infrared Radiant Heater (Comfort Heating, Incoloy® Tubular Element - Calrod® type*, Double Reflector)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKD-C Infrared Radiant Heater with Incoloy® Tubular Element and Double Reflector is ideal for indoor comfort heating applications where good temperature control and a larger, rugged unit is required but the light emitted from a quartz lamp would be objectionable. The double reflector emits twice as much heat as a comparable single reflector unit, making this heater ideal for harder to heat areas such as large factories, sawmills, ice rinks and gymnasiums.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- double reflector unit using OKH fixtures
- contains one element per reflector for maximum reflector efficiency
- choice of 45° or 70° energy spreads
- extruded aluminum, anodized and chemically brightened reflectors
- tilting accessories not required; units ship with swivel bracket and set screw adjustment
- eyebolts supplied for chain mounting
- may be surface mounted to recessed outlet box
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 1.9 kW to 7.6 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 120V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 31.5" to 73.5"; standard heated lengths range from 20" to 62"
- standard shipping weights range from 14.3 lbs to 32.4 lbs (6.5 kg to 14.7 kg)
- UL & CULUS certified; CSA & CE approved; GOST approved for global markets