Silicone Rubber Enclosure Heaters are designed for easy installation and safe operation. These rectangular shaped wire-wound Silicone Rubber Heaters are vulcanized to an aluminum mounting plate with mounting holes. They provide superior protection for enclosures of all types against condensation, humidity and freezing.
Additional Design Features
- Available with or without an Integrated Thermostat (See EHA below for Remote Thermostats)
- Custom Design and Alternate Thermostat Settings Available
- Heater Vulcanized to an Aluminum Mounting Plate for Easy Installation
- 120V Standard; Custom Voltages Available upon Request
- 48" Teflon® Leads Standard
- Dimensions Listed are for Heater and Bracket; Actual Heater Width is 1/2" Less
- Safe to Operate, No Exposed Electrical Connections
It is recommended that the enclosure heater be used with a thermostat either built in or mounted remotely to limit the maximum temperature reached and conserve energy. The suggested mounting method is at the bottom of the enclosure, mounted vertically. If a remote mounted thermostat is preferred, mount the heater on the bottom of the enclosure and the thermostat in the middle of the enclosure.
Remote Thermostats for Enclosure Heaters
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for easy mounting
- Standard 16ga Teflon® lead length: 48"
- Can easily be located anywhere in the enclosure using the pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Any standard thermostat can be used (see thermostats for available ranges)
- Silicone rubber base and enclosure
- Ratings: 10A/250 Vac, 15A/120 Vac