They are constructed using a 6063 aluminum finned body and a welded flange. The lightweight outer finned structure in contact with the heated media provides a low watt density surface in shorter immersion lengths for heating sensitive organic fluids that are susceptible to coking and carbonization.
- 3"- 150 lb rated 7 1/2" OD Aluminum Flange and Gasket
- 2-7/8" OD Finned body designed for 3" Schedule 40 pipe
- 2"OD × 5" long un-finned area under flange for fluid inlet
- 1/4-20 threaded studs for secure connections to power supply
- Flange mates to standard 3" CHF Circulation Heater pipe body
- Single- or three-phase designs from 120V to 600V maximum
- 3" — 300 lb & 600 lb rated Aluminum mounting flanges
- Optional internal overtemperature type K or J thermocouple sensor in heated zone. 24" pigtail leads standard in housing. (700°F maximum controller setting)
- Alternate size ASA style Flanges – 3-1/2" & 4" in 150 lb ratings
- Round, rectangular/square non-pressure rated Aluminum mounting flanges.
- 3" or 4" size cast aluminum screw plug mounting in place of flange
- Finned area watt densities 4 -16 for oil/organic fluids
- External power wiring options including armored cable, braided or plain lead wire