Increased customization of high purity fluid heaters requires matching of size/price/performance with application requirements. Smaller, higher density, less expensive, recirculation heaters are increasingly required to match all of these constraints and improve yields in new and existing tools.
Process Technology has developed the Pulsar POU (point-of-use) heater to provide the perfect outcome for your application.
Proven technology for UPDI heating applications and is suitable for the most stringent high purity specifications
- Small size enables mounting near point of dispense.
- Increased yield due to enhanced chamber matching.
- Enhanced yield due to optimized temperature gradient across the wafer surface.
- Reduced cost of ownership since decreased recirculation loop temperature extends bath chemical lifetime.
- Flexible mounting orientation: vertical or horizontal.
- Certification: UL499 and SEMI S2
- 50 to 2000 watts
- 120 volt to 480 volt, single phase.
- Temperature Range: Up to 180°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ≤+/-0.1° C, depending on operating conditions
- Flow Rate: 0.1 LPM to 3 LPM
- Pressure Range: 3 bar at 120°C
- Fluid Connections: 6 mm or 10 mm Pillar S300
Options Available (consult factory)
- Overtemperature sensor
- High limit thermal protector