Delivers superior temperature stability with changes in flow, and offer multiple temperature sensors to ensure safe operation.
- Inline electropolished stainless steel or fluoropolymer heater for heating chemistries, single pass or recirculating.
- Hermetically sealed high limit thermal cutoff device (TCO)
- Insulated housing.
- Positive temperature coefficient (PTC) heating elements
- Certification: CE, ETL (tested to UL 823, UL 499 and CSA C22.2). Rated for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations.
- 250-2000 watts (varies per product line)
- 120-480V, single phase
- Pressure range: Up to 200 PSIG (1379 kPa)
- Temperature range: Up to 180°C (356°F)
- Fluid Connections: 1/8” (3mm), 1/4” (6mm), 3/8” (9mm) or 1/2” (12mm); custom connections available.
- 316 electropolished stainless steel or PTFE wetted surfaces, fluid pathway through a stainless steel tube embedded in aluminum heating block.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- Dual containment plumbing available