An excellent choice for SC1, SC2, and other quartz compatible applications.
- Exceptionally easy maintenance and several plumbing configurations are available for maximum flexibility.
- Ultra-clean performance is achieved through the use of 100% high-purity quartz construction. No ionic or bacterial contamination.
- Patented cooling system significantly extends heater element life versus conventional designs. With cooling air directed only where it is needed (the lamp sockets), the heater uses minimal purge gas and heater efficiencies are maximized.
- The heating element is isolated from the process to virtually eliminate the potential for catastrophic process contamination.
- Space-conscious design minimizes footprint requirements
- Tangential flow pattern eliminates stagnant zones in the heater. The heater is self-draining and self-venting (upon proper installation).
- Certification: Certified to SEMI S2, S3 and UL 499 standards, CE compliant.
- 750 watts up to 12,000 watts
- 208 to 480 volts, single or three phase.
- Temperature Limit: 185° C, depending on operating conditions.
- Fluid Connections: 3/4" MNPT flare quartz connections
- Temperature Accuracy: 1° C, depending on operating conditions.
- Flow Rate: Up to 100 lpm
- Pressure Rating: 50 PSIG working
- MTBF: In excess of 20,000 hours
- Element Purge: Patented system using 3.5 SCFM (min.) clean dry air (CDA) or nitrogen (N,), 1/4" O.D. tube connector
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- Several plumbing configurations available, consult factory.
- Solution leak detection - capacitive-style leak detector.
- Solution temperature sensor subassembly: fluoropolymer sheathed “J” type thermocouple in a flared “T” fitting.
- Temperature regulating system with:
- Distributive zero-crossing SSR powered by open looped PID control (consult factory for details)
- Available: RS 232, RS 485, 4-20mA, or 0-10V interface
- Liquid over-temperature shutoff and alarm