Heating Nitrogen is a critical process, which requires a heater of minimal Watt Density (WSI), less than 25 watts/square inch is required to heat Nitrogen safely. All Infinity CRES-SFC Heaters provide the necessary WSI to safely heat all forms of gases.
Units which use WSI higher than 25 run the risk of contaminating the flow stream with carbon precipitate or flaking, including dielectric failure which could introduce metal particulate and insulation materials into your flow stream. Use the CRES-SFC to heat Nitrogen and other inert gases. Its compact design was invented and developed by Infinity and proved the safest, most compact design and ease of use and installation.
Custom units are available including different wattages, voltages, inlet and outlet fittings which include flow orientation. Contact an Infinity Sales Engineer if you have any heating requirement.
- Photoresist material
- Semiconductor processing equipment
- Supercritical fluid heating
- Solvent replacement
- Power generation systems
- Purification • Parts cleaning
- Biomass extraction
- Bio reclamation
- Safely heat Nitrogen systems
- Most economical and highest quality
- Measure process temperature, not heater temperature
- Design the heater you need if our standard products do not fit perfectly