IROSS™ Fluxmanager® Pipe-End Heating Units are designed for heating a variety of tubular products. These systems utilize patented Fluxmanager® induction heat treatment technology that yields superior temperature uniformity compared to conventional medium frequency designs.
- Stress relieving
- Preheat for welding
- Removal and curing of coatings
- Friction welding and swage preheating
- Deep and uniform temperature distribution, ID/OD, circumferentially and longitudinally.
- Flexibility: 6 coil diameters cover all OCTG pipe sizes
- Modular: Robust and unitized system
- Infrared monitoring options
- Data logging capability for traceability
- Shaped flux concentrator for increased efficiency
- Deionized water NOT required
- Versatile: 50 or 60Hz / 350 – 600VAC input
- Minimal amount of water needed – only 8 GPM required for cooling