ISC's hazardous location portable heater is intended for industrial applications where the possibility of explosion or fire exists due to the presence of certain flammable gases, vapors, powdered metals or dust. Designed for T-3B CLASS I, GROUP C & D, DIVISION 1 & 2 and CLASS II, GROUPS E, F & G, DIVISIONS 1 & 2.
A high-performance electric motor driven fan blows air across finned tubes to effect uniform heat transfer, and distribution. Portable heaters, also called space heaters, provide supplemental warmth wherever you need it. ISC is pleased to offer a wide variety of heaters in varying heating capacities (BTU) and voltage options for your precise application. Click the get a quote button and have an HVAC specialist help you choose the right type of heater for your needs.
- Excellent for providing seasonal heating in hazardous environments
- All units have disconnect switch, pilot light, and thermostat – standard
- 24 Volt control, transformer, and contactor in NEMA 7 enclosure
- Durable epoxy coating on heater housing•
- Hazardous location unit mounted male / female plug
- Adjustable louvers; manual reset
- 3.0 through 25 KW rating
- 208, 240, 480, 600 Volt available in selected capacities
- Cart has anti-static wheels to reduce the risk of static discharge
- Wheeled cart allows for easy maneuverability
- Cart has integrated fork-lift channels to provide ease of lifting on to ramps or trucks
- Made in U.S.A.