Diff-Therm Platen Heaters are high-quality tubular heating elements swaged under 50 tons of pressure into grey iron castings.
Outperform Original Equipment Heaters
Direct Replacement Heaters for Every Major Brand of Vacuum Diffusion Pump
- Perkin Elmer
Our unique swaged assembly provides increased dielectric density for better heat transfer and longer heat life. Here are a few of the benefits:
One-Piece Assembly Simplifies Installation
- "Full power" heaters that produce 20% more heat than OEM heaters.
- Flat, smooth platen surface assures uniform, efficient heat transfer.
- Increases pump throughout and higher vacuum system processing rates.
Our one-piece assembly makes it easier and faster to install than a conventional tubular/crush plate system. Proper alignment will also never be an issue.
Outperform Conventional Heaters
Dalton's Watt-Flex Split-Sheath Cartridge Heaters have been shown to outperform conventional heaters:
- Split-sheath design expands when energized for better heat transfer, especially in oversized bores.
- Warranted removal: heater contracts when de-energized for easy removal.
Interested in learning more? Give us a call today!