Mineral s trips are designed to provide longer life at higher watt densities and operating temperatures than the standard Mica Strip Heater. Its ceramic insulation provides for minimal air gaps and superior heat transfer efficiency. Mineral strips can withstand sheath temperatures of up to 1400°F (760°C). Mineral strips can meet U.L./C.S.A approval.
Mineral strip's ability to withstand extremely high temperatures makes it the best choice for many applications, including compression molding, heating of extrusion dies, sealing bars and food processing.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum watt densities; far in excess of other style strips.
- Highest application temperatures available.
- Longest life available and the resulting reduction of equipment downtime.
- High heat transfer rates and fast heat-up.
- Reduced number and physical size of heaters for many applications.