A Ceramic Strip Heater provides the ability to withstand higher temperatures (typically limited to 40 to 45 watts per square inch, depending on the application). The heater consists of a stainless steel sheath containing a high-temperature ceramic insulating a nickel chrome wire coil. Warranty converage up to 480 Volts. Ceramic Strips can meet U.L./C.S.A. approval.
Acrolab Ceramic Strip heaters provide a dependable, versatile and efficient heat source for a wide range of applications, such as heating air, injection and extrusion dies, food tables and platens.
Features and Benefits
- Low expansion characteristics minimize movement away from block on applications not utilizing full clamping plate.
- Long life and the resulting reduction of downtime.
- High heat transfer rates and rapid heat-up.
- Reduces number and physical size of heaters for many applications.
- 3-phase available.
- Distributed wattage available.