- Intel® Atom™ Quad-Core Processor E3845 1.91GHz
- 4MP, 60fps, monochrome global shutter CMOS sensor
- IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors thoroughly protect against dust & moisture
- Advanced image processing support
- Additional GigE Vision 1 slave camera support reduces TCO
- Built-in PWM lighting control
- Flexible software support with STEMMER Common Vision Blox, MVTec HALCON, COGNEX VisionPro, Teledyne Dalsa Sherlock, Adaptive Vision Studio, Euresys Open eVision, and many others
- GeniCam , GenTL, Open CV and Open CL compatible with image acquisition
ADLINK" s new generation x86 NEON-1040 features 4MP 60fps global shutter sensor and the Intel® Atom™ quad core 1.9 GHz processor, featuring minimal footprint and rugged IP67-rated construction. The quad core CPU increases computing power and FPGA coprocessors and GPU deliver advanced image processing, both beyond the capabilities of conventional smart cameras. Rich software support and API compatibility enable easy migration from original x86 platforms, eliminating software and development language burdens across the platform, reducing time to market.
The NEON-1040 is a powerful new generation x86 smart camera that features Intel® Atom™ Quad Core Processor E3845 1.9 GHz, 4 MP at 60 fps, global shutter image sensor, and PWM lighting control support. The NEON-1040 stands out with its minimal footprint, and superior computing power. Rugged construction with IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors enables the NEON- 1040 to withstand the harshest industrial environments.
High-end quad-core processor with FPGA coprocessors, GPU and up to 32GB storage for image processing, programs, and archiving, all provide advanced image processing ability that" s ideally suited to high-speed, high-resolution industrial imaging applications.
Optimal I/O including one additional slave GigE Vision camera connection, 4x isolated inputs, 4x isolated outputs, and VGA output maximize integration with external devices. Additionally, flexible software development support, including GenTL support for image acquisition and Open CV and Open CL programming, significantly benefits developers by easing migration from x86 platforms.