Tan FDA compliant material with low frictional characteristics and excellent chemical resistance for most mating surfaces
Rulon® 1337 is a tan material made entirely from FDA compliant components. It has excellent physical properties and is chemically compatible with most chemicals, except concentrated sulfuric acid. This offers much flexibility in wash-down environments of food and pharmaceutical processing environments. It has a slightly lower coefficient of friction than Rulon J, offering extended life and less abrasion with softer mating surfaces. It is compatible with most commercially available natural lubricants for additional reduction in friction.
- Excellent physical properties
- Chemically compatible with most chemicals (except concentrated sulfuric acid)
- Extended life and less abrasion with softer mating surfaces
- Compatible with most commercially available natural lubricants for additional reduction in friction
- Working Temperature Range: -240° to +288°C [-400° to +550°F]