Green speckled material, excellent bearing grade with noise dampening capability
Rulon® 957 is a speckled green material that was developed specifically for noise dampening and abrasion resistance, such as in commercial or residential clothes dryers.
Features and Benefits
It provides low friction operation on softer mating surfaces at higher loads than Rulon® J.
This material also offers excellent performance on coated metals, particularly porcelain. Among its many benefits are an overall reduction of the weight of the finished product, vibration absorption, and cost reduction due to rapid manufacturing methods.
- Excellent performance on coated metals, particularly porcelain
- Overall weight reduction of finished product
- Reduction in vibration absorption
- Reduction in cost due to rapid manufacturing methods
- Working Temperature Range: -240° to +288°C [-400° to +550°F]