Gold colored material for use in high elongation applications requiring good elongation
Rulon® 1410 is a gold material with excellent elongation and tensile strength suitable for flip seal and other flexible sealing applications. Coupled with low frictional characteristics, it offers the added benefit of energy savings and/or increased sealing efficiency.
This material is also resistant to most harsh chemicals. It is also compatible with many commercially available lubricants for additional reduction in torque. It can also be used as a liner material for substrates requiring any of the above characteristics.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent elongation and tensile strength
- Low frictional characteristics
- Resistant to most harsh chemicals
- Compatible with many commercial lubricants for additional torque reduction
- Working Temperature Range: -240° to +288°C [-400° to +550°F]