- Thermoforming performance
- Used for orthotic & prosthetic applications
- Rigid form of polypropylene used where high stiffness is required
- Typical Flexural Modulus: 195,000 PSI
- Lot-to-lot consistency and formability
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant
- No moisture absorption
Because people come in all different shapes and sizes, orthotic and prosthetic devices must be custom fit — and that's where Proteus® O&P Grade comes in. Proteus® O&P Grade maintains the rigidity and durability required by the orthotics and prosthetics industry, while exhibiting top thermoforming performance.
Proteus® O&P Grade is a "natural" color and available in 48" x 96" sheets with gauge sizes ranging from 1/16" to 1/4".