TECHTRON® HPV is a reinforced, internally lubricated semi-crystalline polymer developed to close the gap both in performance and price between the standard thermoplastic materials (e.g., PA, POM, PETP,) and the high end Advanced Engineering Plastic Products (e.g., PBI, PI PAI, PEEK).
Techtron® HPV exhibits excellent wear resistance and a low coefficient of friction. It overcomes the disadvantages of virgin PPS caused by a high coefficient of friction, and of glass fibre reinforced PPS which can cause premature wear of the counterface in moving-part applications.
- Excellent wear and frictional behavior
- Excellent chemical and hydrolysis resistance
- Very good dimensional stability
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- Inherent low flammability
- Excellent resistance against high energy radiation