Nylatron GS Nylon is a nylon and molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) composition designed to improve the mechanical, thermal and bearing properties of type 6/6 nylon while maintaining its basic electrical and chemical characteristics. Through compounding, finely divided particles impart extra lubricity to this nylon, permitting Nylatron GS parts to operate with little or no lubrication. The added lubricity also contributes dramatically to component service life, making Nylatron GS a very cost-efficient choice. Nylatron GS nylon offers greater wear resistance, lower surface friction, higher strength and greater rigidity than unfilled 6/6 with improved dimensional stability.
- Self lubricating Nylon 6 for superior wear resistance
- Highest wear resistant thermoplastic available
- k-factor = 12
- PV = 5 X standard cast nylons
- Extended part life
- Excellent Cost vs. Performance Ratio Value
- Continues to outperform others or other materials time and time again