Specializing in high quality PTFE compression molded and extruded rod and tube, we offer a wide range of diameters and lengths suitable for today's modern machining.
PTFE provides high performance at extreme temperatures but as PTFE is not melt-processable it usually needs to be formed into the required shape prior to sintering.
At Fluorocarbon, we also offer a bond to board service, for machining at your premises if required.
We can offer a quick turnaround on all small diameter Virgin PTFE or filled billets from 24mm od up to 274mm od consisting of multiple sizes in-between and various internal dimensions.
We offer a comprehensive service for the compression molding of PTFE and melt fluoropolymers suitable for modern day machining centers.
Using our Fluorinoid® Company materials register of over 500 grades we work with customers to recommend solutions to suit their specific applications.
- Full traceability on all material under ISO 9001:2000
- In-house tensile strength and elongation testing
- Etching and bonding service
- Prototyping available
- Over 1500 molding tools available from our continually expanding range
- Materials are conditioned and stress-relieved to ensure optimum quality for modern day machining centers