CAST POLYPROPYLENE FILM has outstanding clarity, strength, brittle/crisp high gloss. Applies to candy, wreaths, retail products, FDA, medical, and novelty items. Excellent clarity, stronger seals, printable, low haze, and high gloss.
D5-FILM40-1-Clear is a 3-layer coextruded cast polypropylene (CPP) film. The notable properties of this film include excellent clarity and gloss. Additionally, the exceptional hot tack characteristics of the sealant layers of this two-side sealable film are well-suited to high-speed processing. The typical coextruded structure of the film consists of a core layer which constitutes 80% of the structure, sandwiched between sealant layers comprising the remaining 20%. D5-FILM40-1-Clear is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1a (food contact only), and USPS-T-3204 Polywrap Mailer Overwrap.