The magneto-inductive measurement method enables to measure distances up to 45mm to the sensor. The extremely high-resolution mainSENSOR is available in a stainless steel housing. A miniaturized design and various output types facilitate fast integration. The low-cost sensor offers a permanent analogue distance signal and replaces various previous techniques. The non-contact measurement system works wear- and maintenance-free.
- Measurement system – applied for patent
- Permanent linear output signal
- High resolution High temperature stability
- Current or voltage output
- Sophisticated sensor solution for a fast integration