ECA100 is a high-precision eddy-current or inductive proximity switch with a nonlinear analog output. The analog output provides linear position sensor feedback while the precision repeatable switched output alerts operators and systems to conditions. User adjustable offset and gain. Vacuum compatible systems are available.
Precise, High-Speed Measurements
Convenient Output Interface and Range Selections
- Linearity: 0.2%
- Typical Resolution (see Probe and Range below for specifics):
- Nonferrous: 15 kHz - 0.007%; 100 Hz - 0.002%
- Ferrous: 15 kHz - 0.009%; 100 Hz - 0.003%
- Bandwidth: to 15 kHz
Versatile, Useful Features
- Ranges from 0.25 mm to 15 mm
- Industry standard 0-10 VDC Output
- Setpoint Contacts Output
- CE Complilant
- Probe can be used in wet, dirty environments
- Push-Button Offset
- Push-Button Switch Threshold (Setpoint)
- Range Indicating LEDs
- Remote Offset and Threshold Activation
- User-Selectable Bandwidth/Resolution
100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz (not available on 'e' version)
- Probes can be ordered as vacuum compatible.
Life-Cycle Status: Active
Because of high resolutions, exports of the ECL202 may require an export license.