The Cutler-Hammer® E51 Series 6P+ inductive proximity sensors are fully sealed, pre-wired and designed specifically to ensure reliability under the most adverse environmental conditions. They have been proven to withstand the penetrating properties of dirt, dust, grit, extreme temperatures and humidity. The unitized design eliminates plug-in connections that can lead to reliability problems in rugged environments.
- The one-piece body and sensing head are both epoxy filled to protect internal components from contamination
- The head is hard-wired to the sensor body to ensure trouble-free performance
- Choose from top and side sensing heads
- Side sensing heads can be rotated to any of four positions
- Mounting dimensions allow direct replacement of worn out limit switches
- Rugged zinc die cast construction withstands physical abuse
- Connection options include pre-wired cable, body mounted connector and pigtail connector