Inductive sensors are among the most widely used sensor technologies. Early on, Baumer helped pioneer this technology, and, thanks to its innovative concepts, continues to be among the leading manufacturers.
Inductive sensors are characterized by the following properties:
- Contact-less, maintenance-free operating principle
- High resistance to environmental influences
- Extremely high resolution and repeatability
- Material-selective measuring principle
- High switching frequencies
- Available in the smallest possible dimensions.