LMX100 was designed specifically to make marking utilities with GPR simple and easy. The tough, plastic carry case protects the Display Unit (DVL) during transportation.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Height: 115 cm (45.3 in)
- Width: 70 cm (27.6 in)
- Length: 100 cm (39.4 in)
- Weight: 22kg (48 lb)
- Power: 1.25 A @ 12 V
- Battery Type: Lead Acid Gel Cell
- Battery Capacity: 9 Ah
- Environmental: IP66
- Temperature: Sensor: -40° C + 50° C DVL: -10° C + 50° C
- Signal Enhancement: Dyna Q
- Spatial Interval: 5 cm
- Dynamic Depth Ranges: Collects data to 8 m (30 ft) and displays from 1 to 8 m (3 to 30 ft)
- Depth Estimates: Real-time analysis
- Image Storage: up to 16 GB, or >10,000 images
- SOFTWARE -
LMX Image View
Data screen images can be captured and transferred from the compact flash card to a PC and displayed using the LMX ImageView software.
It is easy to scroll through the GPR images to view ones of interest, print them, save them as graphics image files or copy them to the clipboard for insertion into documents.