Standard Equipment Includes:
Instrument with sensors as specified in product title (see Ordering Info below for more details)
All PCA®3 models also measure Stack and Air Temperature, Draft, Pressure and Differential Pressure as well as calculate Combustion Efficiency, Excess Air, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and Oxygen (O2) Reference Values. Included with each unit:
- PCA®3 Combustion Analyzer
- 12" probe and hose assembly
- Factory calibrated and installed sensors
- Protective Boot w/Magnet
- Hard carrying case
- Fyrite® User Software
- USB cable
- Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3)
- 4 'AA' Alkaline Batteries
- IRDA Wireless Printer Powerful and Easy to Use!
Bacharach’s all new PCA®3 is the definitive combustion and emissions analyzer that enables fast and accurate measurement for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances.