Thermo-shrink heavy-wall heat shrinkable tubing has an adhesive liner providing complete insulation and protection to electrical splices in above ground, underground or underwater applications.
- TS-46 irradiated cross-linked polyolefin with 3:1 standard shrink ratio
- Maximum flame retardancy
- Meets UL 486D, CSA C22.2 No. 198.2, ANSI C119.1, Western Underground Guids Nox. 2.4, 2.5, MIL-DTL-23053/15, IEEE 383 Vertical Flame Test, ANSI C37.20.2, ICEA S-19-8 and NEMA insulation thickness requirements
- Continuous operating temperatutre from -55C to 110C
- Rated for 600V, 90C continuous use
- Shrink temperature of 120C