HSRT is an all purpose heat-shrinkable tubing repair product. Its side entry design facilitates the repair or reinforcement of wire and cable insulation without removing the connector.
In addition to excellent abrasion, environmental, and electrical properties, HSRT is resistant to most oils, fluids, mild acids, and alkalies.
- Operating Temperature Range: -67°F (-55°C) to 275°F (135°C)
- Shrink Ratio: Varies by Size
- Shrink Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Recommended Heat Gun: 500°F (260°C)
- Standard Colors: Black
- Standard Shipping Length: 50 ft/spool