Daburn SH382 is flexible elastomer polyolefin heat-shrink tubing, resistant to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids, and lubrication oils. It reliably protects wires, solder joints, terminals, connections and components from most industrial fuels, abrasion and mechanical damage. Rated for continuous operating temperature up to 120°C (248°F). For larger sizes in a 150°C (302°F) version of this same heat shrink product click here ==> Daburn #SH380 .
- Shrink ratio: 50% or more in the radial direction, 10% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 75°C (-103°F) to 120°C (248°F) (see Daburn #SH380 .for 150°C (302°F) version).
- Minimum Shrink Temperature 135°C
- Flammability: ASTM D2671 Procedure B
- High resistance to aviation fuels, diesel fuels and oils
- Heavy wall, flexible tubing
- AMS-DTL-23053/16 (Formerly MIL-DTL-23053/16)
- RoHS Compliant