Daburn DAFLEX SM321 is a large size, heavier wall adhesive lined, large ratio, heat shrinkable tubing with a meltable adhesive liner. When 120°C is applied, the tubing will shrink to 1/3 of its supplied size. As the outer wall shrinks the inner adhesive liner melts and flows. When cooled, it offers protection for a variety of electrical applications such as insulating and sealing cable splices, terminations and jacket repairs as well as retrofitting. It provides “sealed-in” protection from chemicals and oils. DAFLEX SM321 also resists abrasion, UV radiation and is RoHS compliant.
- Shrink ratio: 67% or more in the radial direction, 20% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C (-67°F) to 125°C (230°F)
- Flammability: UL-VW-1, CSA OFT (except clear)
- High Carbon Black composition to resist UV radiation
- To UL 224 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: 120°C