Diesel-Resistant Heat Shrink AMS-DTL-23053/16 (MIL-DTL-23053/16) Elastomeric Polyolefin Tubing
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Extended Temperature Range
Daburn SH380 is flexible elastomer polyolefin heat-shrink tubing, resistant to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids, and lubrication oils. It reliably protects wires, solder joints, terminals, connections and components from most industrial fuels, abrasion and mechanical damage. Rated for a continuous operating temperature up to 150°C (302°F).
- Shrink ratio: 50% or more in the radial direction, 10% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 75°C (-103°F) to 150°C (302°F)
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: 135°C
- Flammability: ASTM D2671 Procedure B
- High resistance to aviation fuels, diesel fuels and oils
- Heavy wall, flexible tubing
- AMS-DTL-23053/16 (Formerly MIL-DTL-23053/16)
- RoHS Compliant
- Standard Color: Black
- For smaller sizes in this 150°C (302°F) version please call or e-mail to inquire.
- Online Minimum 100 feet. Please call or e-mail for availability of 25' and 50' put-ups/orders.
- Equivalent to Raychem DR-25