High Temperature Fully Flame Retardant 4:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrinkable Tubing
- 4:1 Shrink Ratio
- Polyolefin Tubing
- Extended Temperature Range
Daburn SM284 is a fully flame retardant, semi-rigid, high shrink ratio, adhesive lined heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing. Both jacket and adhesive lining (which flows when heated) are flame retardant. It is designed for insulation and encapsulation of wire splicing and used to seal and protect a wide variety of electrical applications, including wire splices, breakouts, and connectors-to-cable transitions.
- Shrink ratio: 75% or more in the radial direction, 10% or less in the axial direction
- Minimum shrink temperature: 130°C/266°F
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C (-67°F) to 150°C (302°F)
- Fully Flame-Retardant including Jacket and Adhesive
- Excellent electrical properties
- High resistance to abrasion, chemicals, and oils
- To UL 224 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Standard Color: Black. Please call for other colors.
- Sizes 15/64 & 5/16 sold on spools.
- Sizes 7/16, 1/2, 11/16 sold in 4 foot lengths.