Description: Made of modified extruded PTFE (polytetraflourethylene) it will shrink when heated to 621°F (327°C). Suitable where hi-temp protection is required. Color: Natural/Clear.
- Will not support combustion,
- Dielectric strength (20 Mil Wall) 850 V/MIL,
- Superior chemical resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction
- Flame resistant (PTFE resins meet UL 94 V-0)
- Mechanical resistance under severe conditions
Conforms to MIL-I-23053/12 CLASS 4, AMS-DTL-23053/12.
Operating Temperature: -67°C to +260°C.
This series is RoHS compliant