This server cabinet features a pioneering new design. The new design channels airflow through the equipment, removes obstacles that impede cables and airflow, provides options to reduce cable volume, and increases the amount of power and bandwidth delivered to each cabinet. The most significant innovation is the location of the uprights. Recessed uprights open unobstructed space behind the doors for cable routing and airflow. Cables in the front and rear are totally accessible once doors are opened. And, cables can be run from cabinet to adjoining cabinet. Spools or rings can be used to enhance cable routing or vertical cable channels can be installed between cabinets to increase cable capacity. The recessed uprights enhance the front to rear airflow performance of servers by closing off the air path around the sides of equipment common in other cabinets. The iFRAME server cabinet can be complemented with the iFRAME Zone Power Distribution system to allow 3-phase power to be run to each cabinet and the iFRAME Vertical Patch Panel to eliminate cable clutter behind servers and improve airflow performance.
- Optimize cooling and administration
- Versatile and accessible cable management options
- Uprights aligned with equipment to channel airflow through servers
- Structured cable pathways route cable into and out of enclosure
- Center-opening doors minimize aisle obstruction
- Frame accepts many cable management options: NEXTFRAME Vertical Organizers, Spools, Rings and Gates
- Unique Hubbell power and data distribution technology greatly relieves cable congestion in the cabinet and under the raised floor improving airflow and accessibility