Specify a WRP or WRS when wall mounting deep routers and hubs.
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Unique design with 23" useable racking depth allows mounting of deeper equipment vertically in a parallel-to-the-wall orientation for space efficiency and aesthetics
- Standard adjustable 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail
- Solid hinged body swings either left or right
- Angled, hinged Plexiglas (WRP Series) or solid steel (WRS Series) top cover allows convenient equipment access
- Top cover keyed separately from body keylock, providing user access to equipment controls while limiting access to rear equipment connections
- Finished in a durable putty powder coat (WRP Series) or black textured powder coat (WRS Series)
- Vented front and two bottom located fan mounting positions provide thermal management
- Rackrail adjusts to provide a space from 1" to 4" between top cover and equipment faces, allowing abundant room for D-Ring cable managers
- WRP seires enclosures are UL Listed
- Gounding/bonding stud facilitates the proper grounding and bonding of electronic equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standard