Specify an SBX when seeking an economical solution for wall mounting smaller systems.
- Removable backpan simplifies installation and provides easy access to equipment connections
- Fully welded center section utilizes 18-gauge steel, backpan constructed from 14-gauge steel
- Locking front door swings pen a full 180 degrees on a virtually indestructible hinge for rugged security and unobtrusive accessibility
- Deep rail-to-door clearance ratio provides flexibility not found in flush-mount door designs
- Standard 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Ventilation slots at top and bottom of each side provide superior thermal management
- 1/2" and 3/4" electrical knockouts at top, bottom and rear facilitate cable management