Double Doors use less aisle space when open, allowing technicians and equipment carts easy access to rack space being serviced. Densely packed data centers can now be designed with narrow aisles between cabinets. Small telecommunications rooms can place cabinets incorporating Double Doors and casters against a wall when not being serviced.
- Opens with a single-keyed push-button lock. Opposite door is held closed by an internal two-point latch, operated with a lever
- Doors are reversible, so the push-button lock may reside on the right or left facing door
- Available individually or pre-installed or sold separately
- Doors ship with keys and installation instruction sheet, no hardware is needed
- Attaches using a tool-less quick-hinge system. No field modification is required to replace existing door