Suitable for housing tower-style servers, the premise networking cabinet allows you to securely house cross connect equipment for commercial/LAN applications. The cabinet serves as a data center in small offices by housing active and passive equipment. It's also a workstation cabinet housing for LAN equipment and accessories in warehouse and light factory-floor environments. Additional accessories available such as large caster base, stationary and sliding shelves, dual telescopic shelves for server towers, roof fans, grounding kits and surge-protected power strips.
- Completely assembled
- Modular design with lift-off doors and sides for easy access
- Locking front and rear doors
- Vertical cable management channels for routing cable into uprights
- Vented for excellent circulation
- Rails fully adjustable from front to rear
- 6 large (3") cable entry holes - top and bottom