Rated Zone 4 compliant to Bellcore GR-63-CORE for Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS), Section 18.104.22.168, the Seismic Frame Cabinet System is able to withstand the seismic stress of an 8.3 Richter scale earthquake.
Offered in a 19"W x 36"D x 84"H cabinet solution, the aluminum outer frame provides the sound structural environment necessary for sensitive Information Technology (IT) hardware components. With Multi-Mount rails, the cabinet fulfills various rack-mounting requirements. A reinforced inner frame provides increased structural rigidity.
- Standard 19" EIA Rack Width
- Reinforced inner frame provides structural rigidity
- Certified to an 800 lb distributed equipment load
- Aluminum outer frame with steel inner frame delivers maximum strength with minimum weight
- Seismic bracing kits and a full line of structural enhancement products are available to support a wide range of site-specific structural requirements
- Internal cable management provides flexibility for wire routing and fits on-site customization
- Adjustable front to rear vertical mounting rails allow use as a standard 4-post cabinet or 2-channel rack